Desktop Wallpaper // May

May 01, 2015

(1920 x 1280)

The wallpaper for May shows my very first view of the Shetland Islands and that's why it means quite a lot to me. With the old Bressay Lighthouse that welcomes you after the long sea journey and says goodbye when you head out to sea again. It means arrival, relief, exhaustion, adventures, shakiness, curiosity, goodbye and all these things that you may relate to travelling. It was a gloomy early morning when our ship manouvered into Lerwick harbour and these greens and blues and greys will always be my Shetland colours.

You can download it for free by right-clicking and saving or you can download it on my Flickr.

I hope you all have a happy, sunny May!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot where I got my wallpapers, so it's good to have your blog's link on them! Thank you for making these! and I'm glad to have found my way back to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete