Berlin, beautiful beast

April 22, 2016

It's been two weeks that I'm back from Norderney and back in Berlin. And I'm still not used to this big ugly beauty, whose vastness is made of concrete and not of water. And when I'm in danger to lose my love for this city I go to a high building and look out and find my love again.



I made myself an iphone wallpaper from the picture below and thought I share this with you to say thank you for reading this and for all your lovely comments and for being such an inspiring community. 










5 comments:

  1. Ohh, when I look at the tv tower I remind myself my holidays in Berlin last year - I lived just next to it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible photos, Nancy! You've capture such a beautiful moment in the day, with that golden light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cool photos, I have never seen Berlin from above, but it looks so beautiful.
    Next time I'm there I need to find some tall buildings too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna! There is a Panorama Café at the Potsdamer Platz, where you have this view!

      Delete
  4. I never wanted to go to Betlin, but now I must rethink it. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete