July to July // Update June

July 06, 2015

341/365 - Poppy Love

I could now begin to tell you how fast this year went by and how it was like yesterday that I started taking a picture a day on the 1st of July. But actually it's strange it didn't feel that fast. Only at the first glimpse I think "wow, that year went by so soon" but then I see all these pictures and they help me to remember all those little things that would possibly have gone forever without them. And then the span of this year feels like it was really a year. In a good sense. And that feels like a real gift that this project gave me. It's a bit abstract to describe but somehow with all these moments captured and stored, I can go back through this year and can remember how many things happen in one year, good and bad. And that time really is flying but maybe not as much as it sometimes feels if only I can stop from time to time and take it in.

I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for following me along, I will surely do something like this again. I'm already thinking of an analogue version like a film a month or stuff like that. But for now I'm enjoying that I'm able to wear small handbags again! :)

And there is another thing I'm excited to share with you: I'm moving! Digitally! It feels like the time has come for a fresh start and I hope to take you with me! More coming soon!

For now: here are my favourites of June!

336/365 - summer rain in Berlin


340/365 - Le Corbusier in the sunshine


344/365 - I'll never tire of such sky pictures...


346/365 - summer in the city


347/365 - summer drinks


350/365 - golden light


360/365 - encounter


363/365 - memories


364/365 - summer evening


365/365 - the project ends with a hot summer evening


----------------

The whole album is on Flickr: click 

And here are the
first |  second |  third |  fourth |  fifth |  sixth |  seventh |  eighth |  nineth |  tenth |  eleventh |  twelfth
parts of the project.

//I didn't quite make it to take all 365 pictures. 9 pictures are missing, but that didn't reduce the fun I had to complete this. :-) //

7 comments:

  1. Your photos are perfect. I love the one with sunset and cyclists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poppies! <3 I can't wait to see your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots. I too love the one with the sunset and cyclists. And the squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic collection, as always. can't wait to see what you have planned next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I think the most I've done of a 365 is about 40 - so to see a completed one (minus 9 lol) is so awesome! I also love the red squirrel photo - we only have grey ones here now and I don't think I've ever seen a red one, its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loving your new blog layout! Well done! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the atmosphere of the whole series !!!

    ReplyDelete